Are you stressed about the upcoming holiday season? With Thanksgiving around the corner and a month of holiday parties and treats after that, it may seem like an impossible feat to stay fit and healthy this season. Our health and beauty experts at Laser Gentle Medical Spa have compiled some tips for staying happy and healthy this holiday season.
5 tips for how to look and feel great this holiday season:
- Shop healthy – During this time of year, it is so important to buy healthy foods for yourself. Make sure to keep your home stocked with healthy snacks. Keeping your healthy options in your home will help you avoid snacking on holiday treats.
- Schedule your workouts – The holiday season can be hectic, to say the least. Planning when you are going to exercise ahead of time can help you keep track and not feel overwhelmed when trying to sneak in a trip to the gym between shopping excursions.
- You can say no – Just because people offer you food, doesn’t mean you have to take it. Extra food can really add up quickly; a sample here, an extra cookie there, and a whole lot of calories. If someone offers you something, politely declining is always an option.
- No baking – Chances are if you are baking something, you will be eating some of your delicious products. If you typically bake gifts for other people, try gifting the ingredients in cute packaging, instead. Let them bake the treats and help you avoid the calories.
- Stay hydrated – Drinking water is a great way of staying healthy and avoiding eating unnecessarily. Keep a water bottle on you throughout the day. You should be drinking 64 ounces of water every single day in order to stay properly hydrated.
We can help you find a healthier and happier you!