What is Juvéderm?
If you want to add volume to your face, Laser Gentle Medical Spa offers an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler that may be right for you: Juvéderm. This filler works to help restore that youthful look to your skin and can even enhance lip size and shape.* Juvéderm may also be a beneficial procedure for those that suffer from serious acne and surgery scars.*
What can Juvéderm do for me?
We know that self-esteem and confidence can be significantly boosted after even a simple procedure like Juvéderm is performed. So what type of results can this filler provide for you? While every patient may experience different results, this treatment is designed to provide temporary volume to facial tissue, restoring a smoother, more youthful appearance to the face.
You may see the following types of enhancements:
- Diminished lip borders, lip lines, and facial wrinkles*
- Fuller, more shapely lips*
- Reduced forehead lines and crow’s feet*
- Volume added back to thin, sagging skin*
- Reduce appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines*
The Juvéderm family of products
There are several Juvéderm products available and each is designed to treat moderate-to-severe volume loss and wrinkles. During your consultation, you and your provider will discuss which products will perform best for your personal aesthetic goals.
- VOLUMA XC adds volume to correct age-related sunkenness/hollowness in the cheeks. This agent can last for over a year and also uses VYCROSS technology.
- VOLLURE XC smooths moderate-to-severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering results that last for several months.
- VOLBELLA XC is a unique filler because of its’ VYCROSS technology, an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in the skin. Volbella XC provides fullness to the lips and is long lasting.* Juvéderm’s VYCROSS technology has limited swelling after injections, which makes it very popular among our patients.
- Ultra XC is a smooth gel that integrates naturally and pulls in water to hydrate your skin. Often our providers will use this excellent filler to increase volume around the nose and mouth.
- Ultra Plus XC is a highly concentrated HA filler (more concentrated than Ultra) and can be used in the same areas for cases of more severe volume loss.
When you come to Laser Gentle for a Juvéderm treatment, your injector will assess your beauty goals and provide you with the best treatment options possible for maximum results.
How long does Juvéderm last?
For many individuals, corrective treatments can last for up to 12 months with certain products in the Juvéderm family delivering real results for up to 18 months.* However, each patient is unique, and results may vary. Laser Gentle injectors offer an individualized approach geared toward maximizing and optimizing your desired goals.
Juvederm Before and after photos
Request your free consultation in Natick or Burlington, MA
At Laser Gentle Medical Spa, we are passionate about helping individuals achieve their ideal beauty. We serve clients in Natick, Burlington, Waltham and more. To set up your free consultation, call (781) 647-1500 for our Burlington location or (508) 975-4263 for our Natick location. You can also request an appointment online by choosing a location below.